EagerLearner's Guide to Free Daily Cashback - Part Deux!

Comments

• moi
    moi Posts: 977 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 16 September 2010 at 9:42PM
    £500 +
    Glad I'm not the only one with lifestyleextras problems!

I tried the login and the forgotten password routes, both tell me 'invalid' ! I thought it was because my email had dashes in it.

Hope this is just a technical thing, not that they've changed ownership and the RPoints lot have naffed off with our 10 X MSM £s, £5 joining bonus etc.. (& 2 referrals!)
  • moi
    edited 17 September 2010 at 6:22PM
    £500 +
    idlesaver wrote: »
    just did MSM car quote on FC after a long time.....will see if it tracks....before that moi would confirm, if it has tracked please....as it is done earlier than me....;)

It was an MSM HOME quote I did on FC today ;) ... & no sign of tracking yet :(

edit the day after: still not tracked. Looks like MSM Home is still defunct.
  • moi wrote: »

Hope this is just a technical thing, not that they've changed ownership and the RPoints lot have naffed off with our 10 X MSM £s (& 2 referrals!)

Looks like it is a change of ownership as minimum cashin level is now 25.00 :(

http://www.lifestyleextras.co.uk/help/faq.php#viewarticle=22
  • linz
    linz Posts: 1,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Over £150 per year
    I tried the forgotten password and they aren't even emailing me with a new one, so submitted a ticket like BLF saying i cant log in as the site isnt recognising my email address.
    #2 - Save £2024 in 2024
    #35 - Save £12k in 2024
  • linz wrote: »
    I tried the forgotten password and they aren't even emailing me with a new one, so submitted a ticket like BLF saying i cant log in as the site isnt recognising my email address.

Will see what Mr Y has to say as he has always appeared pretty genuine regarding people getting monies that are rightfully theres.

http://www.imutual.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80&p=1375&sid=5a188de16ef70fcd282e8ecb47d72264#p1375 ( 9th post)
  • moi
    £500 +

It's just gone back to the error message again:

"Lifestyle Extras maintenance.
    We are in the process of upgrading the Lifestyle Extras website.
    As a result, our site will be unavailable for another day or two.
    Please visit again to see your new and improved Lifestyle Extras website. Apologies for any inconvenience."

I guess we'll see "in another day or two" and/or when they reply to all our support messages. :shocked:
  • Over £150 per year
    moi wrote: »
    It was an MSM HOME quote I did on FC today ;) ... & no sign of tracking yet :(

Tracked :T
    09 Sep Moneysupermarket Car Insurance£1.00 Pending£2.00~ Nov
    26 Aug Moneysupermarket Car Insurance£1.00 Pending£2.00~ Nov
    12 Aug Moneysupermarket Car Insurance£1.00 Pending£2.00~ Oct
    25 Jul Moneysupermarket Car Insurance£1.00 Pending£2.00~ Oct
    03 Jul Moneysupermarket Car Insurance£1.00 Awarded£2.00~ Sep03 Sep

Clicked but not tracked :(

14 Sep 13:38:09 Moneysupermarket Home Insurance

Am currently doing MSM car every 14 days on FC and they have all tracked for me. Quote on 3 July has actually already been awarded :). MSM House was the first one I've done.
    Life is knowing which bridges to burn and which bridges to build! :think:

• bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,089 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 16 September 2010 at 10:24PM
    HI L.I.V :)

MSM House Insurance stopped tracking a while back via all sites when the landing page changed.:(

MSM Car Insurance also stopped tracking as above until after a few months it reverted back to its original landing page, during the course of yesterday MSM Car Insurance landing page changed again hence the concern over whether it will continue tracking. :)

As MOI posted that MSM Car Insurance continues to track we thought we would give MSM House Insurance another go. :)
  • Over £150 per year
    HI L.I.V :)

MSM House stopped tracking a while back via all sites when the landing page changed.:(

MSM Car Insurance also stopped tracking as above until after a few months it reverted back to its original landing page, during the course of yesterday MSM Car Insurance landing page changed again hence the concern over whether it will comtinue tracking. :)

Yeah, I misread previous posts. Sorry, blond moment. (or would have been if I was blond). Too much haste, less speed I think..........was a long day at work today. Sorry!:o
    Life is knowing which bridges to burn and which bridges to build! :think:

• linz
    linz Posts: 1,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Over £150 per year
    Did an MSM car on cashbackrewards last night - it's tracked, only difference now to the others i'd done previously is that the 'order value' box is now blank but the 'reward' box still says £1.
    #2 - Save £2024 in 2024
    #35 - Save £12k in 2024
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family