We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Post Office CC - Online Login Help
---lee---
Posts: 921 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi,
I've been wanting to login to my new post office cc. The login requires a six-digit user id and some numbers from a 6-digit online pin.
I have had the online pin for some time now. I've searched through my paperwork but can't find any reference to a 6-digit user id. Does anyone who has the card know how you are supposed to get this? Should it have been posted to me by now or am I missing something obvious?
Cheers,
Lee.
I've been wanting to login to my new post office cc. The login requires a six-digit user id and some numbers from a 6-digit online pin.
I have had the online pin for some time now. I've searched through my paperwork but can't find any reference to a 6-digit user id. Does anyone who has the card know how you are supposed to get this? Should it have been posted to me by now or am I missing something obvious?
Cheers,
Lee.
0
Comments
-
Lee,
You should have received the above 8-page white booklet.
In accordance with the 3rd paragraph, call the Post Office Credit Card Service, (in Belfast), on 0845 607 6500. "A Customer Service agent will ask you a number of questions to confirm your identity , and will request three random digits from your Enterprise PIN". You will then receive your user ID.
I can't remember just how it was communicated, but you will need both to access your credit card account's internet service.
Good luck!
0 -
petertwisty wrote:Lee,
You should have received the above 8-page white booklet.
In accordance with the 3rd paragraph, call the Post Office Credit Card Service, (in Belfast), on 0845 607 6500. "A Customer Service agent will ask you a number of questions to confirm your identity , and will request three random digits from your Enterprise PIN". You will then receive your user ID.
I can't remember just how it was communicated, but you will need both to access your credit card account's internet service.
Good luck!
Thank you petertwisty. I never got a booklet with any of the paperwork, but thanks to you I know what to do now! I’ll give them a ring in the morning – thanks again :T .
Lee.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards