🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

?tesco R&R in N.I.

Options
2»

Comments

• arkonite_babe
    Options
    saigon wrote:
    What's R&r

Read the Tesco Misprice Discussion Thread for clarification ;)
  • Shellybee
    Shellybee Posts: 4,171 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    1st R&R last night. Lurgan 4 x simpson 1Futurama dvd set. Sticker on dvds 19.xx scans at 22.xx. Had a bit of bother with cs, she said that Tesco Policy does not apply here. Stood ground and got my r&r, loads left on shelf.

It's on the board at the CS desk, you should have told her to look behind her!! However since they opened the new store in Lurgan everytime I have had an R&R, the lady on CS has phoned a floor manager to change the prices while I waited for my refund, so more than likely those DVD's are no longer available at that price.:(
    :coffee:
  • natasha8642
    Options
    well they may have changed the Simpsons but if you go on round to the other single dvd sections there were loads more mispriced. I have noticed however from reading the main Tesco mispricing section that a lot of offers that are available over the water is not available here. THe Michael Paline books are all mispriced as well. Good luck.
    Norn Iron Club Member No 127
  • darrenfinlayson
    Options
    you should use the self scanner to double check the price, but i find that tescos are one of the most reasonable at this. i mainly shop at the lisburn store.
  • Joecool11us
    Options
    I am an avid R&Rer in my local store some where in NI (Dont want to be too specific you never know who's watching) In past 6mths have R&Red 3 mobile phones (£300), a digital camera (£120), several bottles of whiskey (£30), steaks, CDs, various grocery items..... and have walked away from a whole lot more. Am starting to get a bit of a reputation but I'll tell you there are a lot less misprices now than there used to be. The way it should be.
  • everythingblogcast
    Options
    I am an avid R&Rer in my local store some where in NI (Dont want to be too specific you never know who's watching) In past 6mths have R&Red 3 mobile phones (£300), a digital camera (£120), several bottles of whiskey (£30), steaks, CDs, various grocery items..... and have walked away from a whole lot more. Am starting to get a bit of a reputation but I'll tell you there are a lot less misprices now than there used to be. The way it should be.

You are so so so lucky mate.
  • bingo_bango
    Options
    Had a number of R&R in Tesco Dunmurry....but nothing much to write home about. Not a huge store, so not a lot on offer. No problem with CS there either. They still have the 6ft sign up beside CS desk too.
  • darwin-rover
    Options
    I bought 2 bottles of washing up liquid in a supposed 2 for £2 promotion a few months ago . Was charged full price at the tills . Went to the CS desk and the girl checked the labels and it turned out that promotion had ended the day before and the labels werent changed . Gave me my money back with no hastle . This was at Tesco Knocknagoney .
  • Polly
    Polly Posts: 898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been overcharged many times in Ballymoney on routine shopping ie without going looking for overcharges and they always honour the policy with an apology and an explanation that it was their fault and the r&r is their way of saying sorry. Can't do any better than that. Wish I had the nerve to go for some of the biggies I've seen on here but I know many of the CS staff and would be embarrassed. Daft I know and totally against the spirit of the R&R board!! :o
  • NDK49
    NDK49 Posts: 177 Forumite
    Options
    I have had minor R&Rs on normal shopping in the Portadown and Craigavon stores.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport