?tesco R&R in N.I.

Options
has anyone in n.i. got a mis-price refund in tesco - any tips or particular stores that treat you ok?

Comments

• Shellybee
    Shellybee Posts: 4,171 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have had R&R ok before, but wasn't from any I have read on here. About 6 months ago Tesco in Lurgan had Splash DVD stickered at £9.99 but was charged £19.99. Got the DVD & the £19.99 back. Another time I bought a CD and it was scanned by the checkout girl before she took the case off, then scanned again after she got it out of the case. Of course I didn't say anything and immediatley went to CS and pointed out that I had been charged twice got a R&R no problem (bit naughty of me):D :D

HTH
    :coffee:
  • trisham_3
    trisham_3 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    I was in Tesco's in Lisburn last night and bought kids milky drinks reduced from £2.25 till 89p and they were checked out as £2.25. Dh took them back in and they offered him the difference and he asked mentioned the policy to them and they had no idea and told him there was no such thing. Plus the sign that they had up has been taken down.
  • avoniel
    avoniel Posts: 583 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    trisham wrote:
    I was in Tesco's in Lisburn last night and bought kids milky drinks reduced from £2.25 till 89p and they were checked out as £2.25. Dh took them back in and they offered him the difference and he asked mentioned the policy to them and they had no idea and told him there was no such thing. Plus the sign that they had up has been taken down.

Was this in superstore in Lisburn? I have hadd R&R there before.
  • trisham_3
    trisham_3 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    jmcateer wrote:
    Was this in superstore in Lisburn? I have hadd R&R there before.

Yeah it was , very odd. Dh said he felt embarrassed cause he thought i'd made the r&r policy up.
  • Al64
    Al64 Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I've been given r+r in Carrick, Newtownabbey and Conswater on a number of occasions. So far never had any problems and never had to explicitly ask for the refund when I've been overcharged
  • jnd
    jnd Posts: 453 Forumite
    Options
    I've had r+r in Bangor. CS gave me the refund without me asking.
  • travelling_light
    Options
    thanks for all these examples and links - off to knocknagoney to give it a go..;)
  • natasha8642
    Options
    1st R&R last night. Lurgan 4 x simpson 1Futurama dvd set. Sticker on dvds 19.xx scans at 22.xx. Had a bit of bother with cs, she said that Tesco Policy does not apply here. Stood ground and got my r&r, loads left on shelf.
    Norn Iron Club Member No 127
  • saigon
    saigon Posts: 39 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What's R&r
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income