Boots OOTW 18/12/09

Options

Comments

• balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    I agree - I hadn't even noticed either the Gok set, or the Chilli Pepper bag OOTW, on the normal gift shelves. Walked into the store on Sunday - both OOTW sets on displays everywhere!
  • danni121
    danni121 Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    Excellent. Does anyone know how many your allowed? Might get 2 if they allow it!
  • Kylie
    Kylie Posts: 562 Forumite
    Options
    I would like to know this also!
  • DaisyFlower
    DaisyFlower Posts: 2,677 Forumite
    Options
    Is it likely to be limited to one each? Hope not as cant remember any of the other offers being limited but not had any so far this year.

Was hoping to treat myself, one for SIL for her birthday and I also have a 21st coming up so was planning on getting three.
  • clearmydebts
    clearmydebts Posts: 6,485 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Is it likely to be limited to one each? Hope not as cant remember any of the other offers being limited but not had any so far this year.

Was hoping to treat myself, one for SIL for her birthday and I also have a 21st coming up so was planning on getting three.

I am hoping to get 2. One for me for me and for my sis for her birthday. She loves S&G stuff!
    Total (Aug 19):€58,567 Now:€26,947
    DFD:Nov 22/June 22
    Mortgage: €199,712
    MFD: March 2042/July 2034
  • eklynne
    eklynne Posts: 2,396 Forumite
    Options
    Advice please from all you S&G fans.
    Is this stuff ok for sensitive skin? I was telling my friend about this offer today and she fancies getting one for her daughter, but she has quite temperamental skin. Is it highly perfumed or harsh? I've never smelled it, but even I need to be in the queue on Friday morning as I've to get one for my sis in law who starts work at 6am.
    Thanks ladies! :)
    Come ride with me, through the veins of history...
    I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.
    ~Matthew Bellamy.
  • BBTHREE
    BBTHREE Posts: 687 Forumite
    Options
    I cant believe how excited I am, but luckily I can see I am not the only one. Lol :rotfl:

I am going to try the two smallers Boots branches near me at 9am on 18th, however I did have a bit of nosey in both this morning and neither currently has this on the shelf, nor has shelf space for it :confused:

So...if not, I will be hovering outside the Trafford Centre Boots waiting for shutter to come up at 10am.

The FCUK bag on 11th is nice but.... It does not compare to the miracle that the Soap and Glory. I have been using the Righteous Body Butter and Scrub for a while now and it's truly amazing stuff.

I can't wait. This is my xmas pressie to ME! :D
    Aims for 2014
    Drink a glass of water a day, Empty handbag at least once a week, Continue "not putting things off" and tackle things head on, Treasure people around me, Stay healthy and well away from hospitals, Continue to declutter/decorate house slowly and not get stressed because I can't do everything at once. :D
  • topbargainhunter
    Options

I've never known them to limit an offer before, I can't see why on earth they would. They'll probably be glad they've got the offer of the week right for once. ;)

I bought 3 of the FCUK weekend bags in the past when they were OOTW without any question.
    Mortgage to clear asap! - [STRIKE]£148,874.38 [/STRIKE]as at 1 May 2013
    £79,176.55 May 2018
    £59,516.06 July 2019
    November 2020 £35,914.62
  • JustBe_2
    JustBe_2 Posts: 206 Forumite
    Options
    I love the Soap and Glory stuff.. I have sensitive skin and it`s been fine for me:o
    really looking forward to this offer and it solves gift ideas for my nieces pressies too!
  • Rienchen
    Rienchen Posts: 293 Forumite
    Options
    If I order to collect in store, how long will I have to collect it? I'm going away over Christmas so would pick it up in the New Year...do Boots mind my order sitting around their store for so long?
    £9500/£10000 baby fund saved so far
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport