We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
0% almost up, don't want to pay a fee
leni
Posts: 942 Forumite
in Credit cards
My 0% BT is almost up and I need to transfer! I have 2k needing transferring, can afford to pay 1k off this year.
I'd like to avoid paying a fee though, whats my best options?
I've had a...
Egg
Mint
LloydsTSB
NatWest
Halifax card
any ideas? I'm willing to fo for a very low interest rate if it outways paying a fee on a 0% card!
thanks in advance!
I'd like to avoid paying a fee though, whats my best options?
I've had a...
Egg
Mint
LloydsTSB
NatWest
Halifax card
any ideas? I'm willing to fo for a very low interest rate if it outways paying a fee on a 0% card!
thanks in advance!
DEBT FREE for the first time in 10 years and with savings!
1st Baby due May 2011
0
Comments
-
-
thank you
DEBT FREE for the first time in 10 years and with savings!
1st Baby due May 2011
it's a BOY:j0 -
I just got approved for the NSPCC Platinum Card - 0% for 9 months and no fee - yippee:j
credit limit is the most I've ever had though at 5,400
- they make getting into debt so easy for some people :mad:
DEBT FREE for the first time in 10 years and with savings!
1st Baby due May 2011
it's a BOY:j0 -
Leni,
Well done!
If you are clever you can use the unused bit of your NSPCC limit too.
Transfer £3000 to your egg card and then transfer the credit balance to your current account.
Then put it in savings for 9 months before you need to repay your NSPCC card.
You should earn about £90 in interest if you pick the right savings account.
Good luck
R.Smile
, it makes people wonder what you have been up to.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards