We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Can you suggest some low-risk funds?

2»

Comments

  • whiteflag_3
    whiteflag_3 Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    edited 2 December 2009 at 9:59PM
    EdInvestor wrote: »
    I doubt that the OP is really interested in taking a punt on when some Americans might die via an obscure offshore investment company.

    The op asked for "thought provoking" replies , shame the only thing it didnt appear to do for you is provoke any thought.

    Your opening statement shows your complete ignorance on how the fund operates, so perhaps it might have been better if you had kept your comments to yourself . Certainly wont help the op.
  • Lokolo
    Lokolo Posts: 20,861 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    edited 2 December 2009 at 10:11PM
    whiteflag wrote: »
    The op asked for "thought provoking" replies , shame the only thing it didnt appear to do for you is provoke any thought.

    Your opening statement shows your complete ignorance on how the fund operates, so perhaps it might have been better if you had kept your comments to yourself . Certainly wont help the op.

    And maybe you could do the same yourself in the future?
  • whiteflag_3
    whiteflag_3 Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    Lokolo wrote: »
    And maybe you could do the same yourself in the future?

    sorry can you explain?
  • Lokolo
    Lokolo Posts: 20,861 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    whiteflag wrote: »
    sorry can you explain?

    I have edited my previous post to maybe help you understand which bit I was referring to.
  • whiteflag_3
    whiteflag_3 Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    Lokolo wrote: »
    I have edited my previous post to maybe help you understand which bit I was referring to.

    no sorry still dont understand the point your trying to make lokolo?
  • whiteflag_3
    whiteflag_3 Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    Lokolo wrote: »
    I have edited my previous post to maybe help you understand which bit I was referring to.

    oh ! I get it now lol ! I would have thought a student like you would have had better things to do than hang around these forums baiting a sad old git like me:rolleyes:
  • whiteflag_3
    whiteflag_3 Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    EdInvestor wrote: »
    I doubt that the OP is really interested in taking a punt on when some Americans might die via an obscure offshore investment company.

    EDINVESTOR
    another month goes by and the obscure offshore fund thats not worth taking a "punt" on continues to deliver

    http://www.eeafm.com/PDFs/Life_Settlements/EEA%20Fact%20Sheet%20Dec%2009.pdf
  • Baz_2
    Baz_2 Posts: 729 Forumite
    More stupid bickering. Grow up people.
  • whiteflag_3
    whiteflag_3 Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    Baz wrote: »
    More stupid bickering. Grow up people.

    nothing stupid about it Baz

    Thanks for your opinion anyway!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.