Address for Barclaycard CEO - lost payment

Options
Can anyone help me with a postal address for the CEO of Barclaycard. They lost an internet payment in Spetember and so far it has not been returned to the bank despite their assurances that it has. Customer service is useless and I'm at my wits end with them.

Comments

• ShaneUK
    ShaneUK Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would suggest following the complaints process. If you have complained via customer service, put your complaint in writing via Customer Relations. Give them (in writing) a realistic time to reply (ie 21 days). Allow time for them to investigate properly, and to listen to calls if necessary.

If they still havent responded, or haven't responded satisfactorily, then complain to the FSA.
  • chivers1977
    chivers1977 Posts: 1,499 Forumite
    Options
    1 CHurchill Place
    London E14 5PH
    There are times when parenthood seems nothing but feeding the mouth that bites you Peter De Vries
    Debt free by 40 (27/11/2016)
  • opinions4u
    opinions4u Posts: 19,411 Forumite
    Options
    ShaneUK wrote: »
    If they still havent responded, or haven't responded satisfactorily, then complain to the FSA.
    Given that the FSA does not deal with complaints, I would suggest that the Financial Ombudsman Service would be a more appropriate fallback.

The OP can involve the FOS once the bank has issued a letter of deadlock or has failed to resolve the complaint to the customer's satisfaction within 8 weeks.
  • Calliope
    Calliope Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for your help guys. I had written 2 weeks ago but not formally complained. Miraculously, the payment has been found and refunded after 12 weeks. Very relieved!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure