Granite Transformations

Options
Has anyone used this company and if so what do you think of them? I have been given a quote from them for new kitchen worktops over my old ones, however the quote is more expensive than having brand new granite worktops (this also includes a 25% discount), any comments would be appreciated.

Sue

Comments

• Alan_M_2
    Alan_M_2 Posts: 2,752 Forumite
    Options
    In the days when Granite was an expensive commodity it was a viable alternative.

Now you can get the real deal, there really is no upside. Just get the real thing installed.

What colour are you after?
  • suseiq
    Options
    Perla Bianca
  • Alan_M_2
    Alan_M_2 Posts: 2,752 Forumite
    Options
    suseiq wrote: »
    Perla Bianca

That's a marble not a granite.

Fine for a vanity top or similar but that wouldn't cope with the daily beating a kitchen worktop has to put up with.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,960 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I used them and was very happy with the service and the work tops. At the time I was getting quotes for new granite worktops that were about the same price.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure