We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

10000 Free Moneywise Magazines

Options

Comments

• mad-mum_3
    mad-mum_3 Posts: 77 Forumite
    Options
    PhotoPete wrote:
    It's a shame it has to be 2.00 p.m. - some of us have to work!

I agree.

I am fed up of being sidelined because I work - not a specific dig at MSE just a life in general issue
    The £2 Coin Savers Club = £96.00 joined 25/05/06 :D:D
    :rotfl: Change bottle £130.00 banked :rotfl:
  • Money_Cub
    Money_Cub Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    mad-mum wrote:
    I agree.

I am fed up of being sidelined because I work - not a specific dig at MSE just a life in general issue

I have to laugh if not i will combust with disgust. These are offered free, courtesy of Martin's negotiations! How can you moan about not getting something your not even paying for!?!

Some people don't have the luxury of a home pc and access the net AT work or local libraries.

Needed Check Reality - you work it out.....
  • PhotoPete
    PhotoPete Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    AnnieH wrote:
    Well I don't want one, but I will be in on Friday. If you want me to send off fo one on your behalf, PM me with your details and I'll do my best for you.

That's VERY kind of you but I've already arranged with a friend to apply for me. Best wishes and thanks again. Pete

---- --- -- - -
    As the person that started this 'moan' I am very apologetic. I did not mean it as a complaint, more a suggestion, although on reflection it would not matter what time of the day or night this offer was made, someone would be at work.

I have made so many money savings since reading the weekly emails that I would not dream of complaining.
  • AnnieH
    AnnieH Posts: 8,088 Forumite
    Options
    Well the offer's there for anyone who wants it. :)
  • edda
    edda Posts: 1,057 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    stuzhunter wrote:
    I actually have a membership suscription with Moneywise ( I pay £1/issue through an Airfrance promotion). However the magazine has not been distributed lately (more than 2 months) as Moneywise has been supposedly bought by another company..So I reckon you will have to wait quite some time before receiving your copy...

Wondered why I hadn't received the last 2 copies of my annual subscription - I was told they had sent them out and they owe me no more.

Now I know
  • P8RSON
    P8RSON Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Martin....
    I've thought about buying this publication before...
    Now I may get a chance to try it and see.

Setting my alarm..................
  • nrobinson
    nrobinson Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    My wife and I were runners up in the moneysavers competition with our money-saving wedding!

SO I am looking forward to seeing the magazine!

Our prize was a years subscription and I'll be circulating our copy around the NE of Scotland and Aberdeenshire area so as many as possible can benefit.

When I get a chance I'll try and distill our wedding savings into a top 10 tips and post on the forum somewhere.

Cheers,

Nik (& Annie)
    Mine's a Guinness!!!
    Remember: Reading expands the mind, whilst drinking expands the waist.
  • SharonH_2
    SharonH_2 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Ill try to remember to log in at 2.00!!!!!

I am slowly but surely paying off everything..... and how good it feels.
    Sharon H
  • SharonH_2
    SharonH_2 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    SharonH wrote:
    Ill try to remember to log in at 2.00!!!!!

I am slowly but surely paying off everything..... and how good it feels.

That money talks
    I won't deny
    I heard it once
    It said GOODBYE.......
    Sharon H
  • halloweenqueen_2
    Options
    I was just going to whine I couldn't see the link when I realised its not actually Friday yet!! I've had too much week!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure