PPI Success with out complaining ???

Options
Hi all
I received a letter on Friday upholding my complaint and stating that the PPI plus interest had been paid into my current account.:rotfl:
The thing is I didn’t complain about it, they also refer to a letter of October which I never received.:confused: I have a complaint in relation to this loan but it is because the loan took nearly a year to draw down causing me to have bank charges, which would not otherwise have occurred.
I have also a complaint of PPI of previous loans with the same lender of which now is with the financial ombudsman.
I think they have mixed up these complaints however the reference number is different.:confused:
Your comments or advice in this matter would be appreciated
Regards
Sidekick
Teacher 1+2 = 3
CSA 1+2 = 30,000

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Sidekick wrote: »
    Hi all
    I received a letter on Friday upholding my complaint and stating that the PPI plus interest had been paid into my current account.:rotfl:
    The thing is I didn’t complain about it, they also refer to a letter of October which I never received.:confused: I have a complaint in relation to this loan but it is because the loan took nearly a year to draw down causing me to have bank charges, which would not otherwise have occurred.
    I have also a complaint of PPI of previous loans with the same lender of which now is with the financial ombudsman.
    I think they have mixed up these complaints however the reference number is different.:confused:
    Your comments or advice in this matter would be appreciated
    Regards
    Sidekick

Hi there

Is this a bank at all?

One of mine is Lloyds TSB, and they go by reference numbers and not the loan account numbers, I found this confusing at first, but it may be worth your while sending them a short letter to ask what account this relates to as you have a few ongoing at the moment.;)
    Good luck with your claims.

Di
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • di3004
    Options
    Oh and well done and Congratulations.:beer::j:beer::j:T:T
  • Sidekick_2
    Options
    di3004 wrote: »
    Hi there

Is this a bank at all?

One of mine is Lloyds TSB, and they go by reference numbers and not the loan account numbers, I found this confusing at first, but it may be worth your while sending them a short letter to ask what account this relates to as you have a few ongoing at the moment.;)
    Good luck with your claims.

Di

Hi
    Yes I think Barclays is a bank ;)

The reference number is a complaint ref.No. of which I have never seen before.
    I did not claim PPI back on this loan as it is after I made my business Ltd.

All the loans before that (2002) but ending 2007 are with the FOS.

I think they have looked documentary evidence, but can't find any??:o

Anyway £450 bank in the bank account.:j:beer:

Thanks for the response
    Teacher 1+2 = 3
    CSA 1+2 = 30,000
  • di3004
    Options
    Sidekick wrote: »
    Hi
    Yes I think Barclays is a bank ;)

The reference number is a complaint ref.No. of which I have never seen before.
    I did not claim PPI back on this loan as it is after I made my business Ltd.

All the loans before that (2002) but ending 2007 are with the FOS.

I think they have looked documentary evidence, but can't find any??:o

Anyway £450 bank in the bank account.:j:beer:

Thanks for the response

Arh I see.......:D.

WOW that is a lovely surprise with the money in your account, well done to you.:beer::T:beer::j:j
    And your very welcome.;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family