We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Halifax Share Dealing Account
SoloSailor
Posts: 65 Forumite
Hi All.
This may be a stupid question!
If I was to buy shares using a Halifax share dealing accoung, could I then sell them later the same day?
Cheers
This may be a stupid question!
If I was to buy shares using a Halifax share dealing accoung, could I then sell them later the same day?
Cheers
0
Comments
-
Yes. You still have to have enough money in your account to fund the purchase, I believe.0
-
Thank you BP0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards