We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Halifax Reward Account
ruckimeng
Posts: 3 Newbie
This account is now offering a £50 incentive for switching 2 direct debits plus credits of at least £1000 a month, still with the £5 a month bonus. I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but it wasnt on the banking page I looked at.
Cheers!
Chris
Cheers!
Chris
0
Comments
-
It might be an in branch promotion only. They had this running a while back.£2019 in 2019 #44 - 864.06/20190
-
Just had a quick look online and couldn't see anything.
Does anyone have any more info about this offer, if it is in Branch, and if I'd only need to transfer DDs and pay in £1000, I've been looking into opening a Halifax account, and this will make the decision for me if they are offering it!0 -
As butterfly says, it's a banch only promotion.
The way they used to run it was to give each branch a fixed budget to spend - once the money is spent that was the money gone for that branch. I doubt they'll have changed that. While capped at £50 some managers would use their discretion and pay £50 to those customers taking out additional products alongside the current account (e.g. credit card, savings etc) and pay £25 for the bank account only.
So I'd say go in and ask for it!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards