Another Question?

Options
Sorry about this, and some of my past posts/topics.

I was wondering if you could help me please? I would like to know how long it takes for the Tribunal Services to get in touch with you? I have been waiting for 2 or 3 weeks (I think) now, for them to be in contact. I am worried that they'll phone out of the blue, and I have stuff planned for in December for a week, could they get you in at last minute? or is it a long painsakingly worrying, until they call you?

This is my first time going to the TS, so I am sorry for all the questions, I am asking!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• jazabelle
    jazabelle Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Options
    I'm pretty sure when they wrote to me with a date, it was over a month in advance. So pretty sure you'll be okay. :)
    "There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow." - Orison Swett Marden
  • darknesshayz
    Options
    thanks for that.
  • Indie_Kid
    Indie_Kid Posts: 23,077 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There is a tick box on one of the letters you'll receive asking you about days you can do, and would you be willing to accept a last minute cancellation.
    Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - :staradmin :staradmin £75.29 banked
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
    Virtual sealed pot #178 £80.25
  • darknesshayz
    Options
    I havent had a letter of the TS yet, which is getting me worried as I am starting to have doubts that they the DWP/DLA have sent it to them....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure