Halifax Web Saver accounts?

Options
I already have a Web Saver Reward account which is fixed at 2.50% for 12 months if keep at minimum opening balance (£500?) and/or make 4 or less withdrawals during the period.

They also currently offer a fixed rate web saver at 3.50% - would I be able to apply for this as well?

I believe the online internal transfer limit is £15K - would I be able to perform a larger amount over the phone?

Comments

• D1zzy
    D1zzy Posts: 1,500 Forumite
    Options
    OnlyMe_08 wrote: »

I believe the online internal transfer limit is £15K - would I be able to perform a larger amount over the phone?

transfer limits :-

If a funds transfer is sent to another account with ourselves then each transaction can contain a maximum of £20 000, however more than one payment can be made to the same internal account per day.

The majority of internal payments are sent and received immediately, and once the funds have been received in the destination account then another payment of up to £20 000 then be made.

• rb10
    rb10 Posts: 6,334 Forumite
    Options
    They also currently offer a fixed rate web saver at 3.50% - would I be able to apply for this as well?

Yes, that would be fine.
  • opinions4u
    opinions4u Posts: 19,411 Forumite
    Options
    I already have a Web Saver Reward account which is fixed at 2.50% for 12 months if keep at minimum opening balance (£500?) and/or make 4 or less withdrawals during the period.

Yes.

You can have up to 5 variable Web Saver accounts (including the Web Saver Extra and Web Saver Reward - which is classed as variable even though it's fixed!) and an unlimited number of Fixed Web Savers.
    I have successfully moved a larger amount between Halifax accounts online in the past. The best contact number for clarity is 0845 602 0000 though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure