Re: make-up lesson for daughter -  london

Options
Hiya,

Is this the kind of thing you were looking for?

http://colormebeautiful.co.uk/s_mulesson.htm

I did a search for "make up lessons, London" and this and a few others came up.

HTH

Ms T

Comments

• divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    dont know if they still do it but the body shop used to do a make over thing in their stores. I had it done loads of times and they never hassled you at all in fact i think i only bought something once ;D

I used to use it when i had been clubbing in london all night and on the way back stop their have a make over and not look like hell on the way home ;)
    16011996 Posts: 8,313 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    my local health and beauty place (does nails, st tropez tanning, etc) does make up, gives advice, but doesn't push any ranges, costs about £15-£20 but i'm in the north, but I would try smaller places near you.,
  • Debbie_Hobdell
    Options
    My mum did the Colour-me-beautiful sessions for me once or twice, which I would recommend.

You can either have it done for the intended person only, or get a group of people together. They also don't focus just on the make-up, but give you tips about what colours suit you etc.

Don't know how much it costs, but I know it wasn't outrageoulsy expensive. Just checked the website - basically anything from £30 - £150 depending on what service you want! They do have stuff for you to buy, obviously, but didn't push it on you, & what little I did buy lasted absolutely ages.

The evening of girlies was really good (a pre-wedding make-up trial) - lots of laughs!! I would definitely go down this route, plus it can be done in the comfort of your own home, with a bottle of wine or 2, unless you want the "thrill" of going to a shop, salon etc.

Hope you get a good session wherever!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport