Anyone know any chain coffee shop deals?

Options
All offers seem to be for full restaurant meals but looking for coffee shop deals? ie Starbucks, Cafe Nero or Costa. I've had a good search but no luck..

Comments

• ct_enom
    Options
    are you after a franchise? or like vouchers for cheap coffe lol
  • minerva_windsong
    Options
    Starbucks have a top-up card which you can stick money on and get free syrup, extra shots etc when you pay with it.

Pret a Manger has a loyalty card which entitles you to a free hot drink when you register the card.

Caffe Nero has a loyalty card - buy nine hot drinks get the tenth free or buy five smoothies and get the sixth free.

Starbucks also gives a 25p discount if you bring your own mug.
    "A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge." - Tyrion Lannister
    Married my best friend 1st November 2014
    Loose = the opposite of tight (eg "These trousers feel a little loose")
    Lose = the opposite of find/gain (eg "I'm going to lose weight this year")
  • Kirri
    Kirri Posts: 6,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks very much Minerva!

Ct - I was hoping for a BOGOF or something, am doing a cheap day trip so just wanted a cheap coffee ideally!
  • tightbelt57
    Options
    oh, i'd love something like this! i'm always in starbuck...but those coffees and cakes all add up!

i'll have a search too and let you know if i find something

xx
  • ShaneUK
    ShaneUK Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Kirri - get yourself a bite card from www.bitecard.co.uk visit train stations, and get 20% off certain franchises.

Or get a cuppa from McDonalds - between 89p and £1.49 (approx) depending on which drink (tea/coffee/hot chocolate/latte/cappaccino) and branch (different branches even in the same town can charge slightly different amounts).

Once you have bought 6, you get 7th free (or, if you are feeling kind, you can give the "free" one away to someone who is homeless - they really do appreciate it!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure