We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Job Seeker's Allowance and Redundancy Pay
homersimpsons
Posts: 6 Forumite
I have informed DWP about my redundancy and went to my first signature yesterday. But I realized that the saving criteria for the benefit will exceed 16.000 when i get my redundancy pay. I haven't received the money yet. What should I do?
0
Comments
-
Assuming you are getting Contribution Based JSA there is no problem - it is paid with no regard to savings.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards