We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Bankrupt Inn (part 4) New and Improved

1…1112141617…485

Comments

  • Oh my heads itchy now!

    Try using a nit comb and combing your hair over something white. Nits are the empty egg cases, while what you might see are the lice (about the size of a grain of rice and brown in colour). If you do have them they are treatable with non chemical stuff these days and loads of folks have problems - especially when new terms start!! Remember all the family will need treating and you can get it on prescription if you would prefer.

    By the way - I work for a Pharmacy, thats why I know!! :rotfl:
    BR 08/06/09 ED 10/03/10
    BSC member 250
  • Flowerpot wrote: »
    Evening Late :hello: Evening all :hello:
    Haven't been around much either sadly, what with one thing & another :(
    However..........good news today so I guess the drinks are on me :D
    Letter & form from RTLU re: my early discharge (!!!!!!)
    aaaand...........
    cardiologist doesn't want to see me for another two years whoohoo!!!!!!
    bartend where art thou - lots of pink stuff please :D
    Fp x

    Hi Flower....lovely to `see` you:j:j

    Great news on the ED potential.... but far,far more importantly that is fantastic news from your cardiologist Hun:T:T:j at the end of the day....ED is irrelevant when it comes to health issues.

    Enjoy the fizzy stuff!
  • ....& in case you were thinking about it Phil....NO NIT PICTURES PLEASE!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • MicheH
    MicheH Posts: 2,631 Forumite
    Ah crikey! and i'll have to inform the school, there's a walk for me tomorrow - nit comb, now that brings memories. So sorry people, get back to your drinks, you know I run to this place for every squeek and squalk. I must think about posting about stuff like this in the future.. I remember Phil and Bat trying to calm me down one Saturday when I thought I was pregnant.. haha
  • man_scratching_head.gif
    Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • ok so where's the pool someone promised me in this new place??

    i've brought my trunks and all....

    hunk-sexy-man.jpg
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • Bethankim
    Bethankim Posts: 1,030 Forumite
    slips in quietly..and enjoys the regulars having a natter ;)

    hi guys been a tad quiet had a few things on my plate, mainly my health..I got diagnosed last night with fibromyalgia (chronic pain condition) been feeling very tired a lot and in quite a bit of pain (well lots actually)

    so between college, tom and getting through the day i havent had a lot of energy - sorry m'lovelies.

    Angel sweetie, once ive got my assignments in - i shall love a coffee and catch up proper

    hope your all ok

    B
    xx
    BR 2nd April 2009
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!




  • man_scratching_head.gif


    Oooooh is he the new barman?....I might just sit here by the bar & keep him company:D:D:D:rotfl::rotfl:
  • MicheH
    MicheH Posts: 2,631 Forumite
    Oooooh is he the new barman?....I might just sit here by the bar & keep him company:D:D:D:rotfl::rotfl:

    But is he scratting his head.. that's where I've got them from!
  • philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 24 November 2009 at 11:02PM
    Bethankim wrote: »
    ..I got diagnosed last night with fibromyalgia (chronic pain condition) been feeling very tired a lot and in quite a bit of pain (well lots actually) Ohh SNAP i've had FMS for nearly 20yr or so now along with everything else....if I can help with anything give me a shout i'd be happy to advise

    so between college, tom and getting through the day i havent had a lot of energy - sorry m'lovelies.

    Angel sweetie, once ive got my assignments in - i shall love a coffee and catch up proper

    hope your all ok

    B
    xx


    Evening beth good to see you...
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.