Where to get cheap orlando holidays

Options
2»

Comments

• poe.tuesday
    poe.tuesday Posts: 1,858 Forumite
    Options
    I got a great deal last year with travelplanners.co.uk

I signed up for their deal emails and one came through for orlando, family of 4 for 2 weeks in summer hols and the cheapest was £1800 for the ramada hotel.

I then looked at a 2 bed appartment with car and it was something like £2300 and I finally booked a villa with car etc and it cost for the 4 of us with flights etc £2700 - the flights were not direct but this did not cause us any probs, the villa was amazing and the car was great - the offer was a kids free offer so I would suggest you sign up for their deal emails and see what comes through - I think we booked before the end of may, I called them about it and they gave me all the accommodation options
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    I got told today that as the airlines go bust the other airlines put their prices up because they know they can get the money for them.

I've been looking today and the cheapest is BA, 4 of us for £1500 but this is October and spans the Half term. Summer holiday was £900 EACH economy...... shocking!!

It is possible to get a hotel for £500 for 2 weeks. Have a look on expedia. I know I mentioned this to someone last week and the Radisson in Celebration - which is an ideal base as it is just off World Drive - was 50% off at £545 for 14 nights. Plus you would get Cashback via Quidco for booking Expedia.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure