We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Recorded message - supermarket survey
Be_Happy
Posts: 1,396 Forumite
I came home to find a message on answer machine. It was an automatic recording to the effect that I had 3 simple questions to answer. Did I do my main grocery shopping at Asda - press 1, Tesco - press 2, Sainsbury - press 3 (not sure of exact order).
Obviously I'm not going to press any telephone buttons and then find I'm put through to a premium rate number so I just hung up, but I wondered what happens next.
Has anyone followed through on this message. 1471 notes last call received being from 02031947989.
Obviously I'm not going to press any telephone buttons and then find I'm put through to a premium rate number so I just hung up, but I wondered what happens next.
Has anyone followed through on this message. 1471 notes last call received being from 02031947989.
0
Comments
-
Starting Debt: ~£20,000 01/01/2009. DFD: 20/11/2009 :j
Do something amazing. GIVE BLOOD.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards