We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Screwfix Catalogue out now
Weymouth_Man
Posts: 733 Forumite
Ok who said G Wizzzzzzzzz
http://content.screwfix.com/NewCat82/newcat_email_b.htm
Well just in case you did not know, it's a new one :rolleyes:
http://content.screwfix.com/NewCat82/newcat_email_b.htm
Well just in case you did not know, it's a new one :rolleyes:
:search: But I Just Don't Have Any Answers :idea:
0
Comments
-
Oh great, that will be two they send me this week, then another three next week! Not exactly 'eco-friendly' are they? The new catalogue is almost as thick as the phone book.Light blue touchpaper and stand well back !0
-
Perhaps best to stay with your phone book thenwobbley wrote:Oh great, that will be two they send me this week, then another three next week! Not exactly 'eco-friendly' are they? The new catalogue is almost as thick as the phone book.
!!!!!!There are More Questions Than Answers!!!!!!:eek:
:search: But I Just Don't Have Any Answers :idea:0 -
I LOVE Screwfix. OVernight delivery; at least 50% less than sheds, and if you pick wisely, great stuff.0
-
Very true. As with most places when they get popular they tend to hike up some of the prices. You really do have to check the prices of each item if you're not familiar with it. You can't just assume that they're the cheapest.hander wrote:I and if you pick wisely, great stuff.
One product I use a lot of is more than twice as expensive as Unifix and B&Q!
My gripe wasn't with Screwfix for quality and service - I think they're great too. But it is a tad annoying when I keep getting lots of the same catalogue through the letterbox, often 2 on the same day - not very green!Light blue touchpaper and stand well back !0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards