🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

B&Q curtains

Options
Today I bought 3 sets of ready made lined curtains from B&Q at a price of £92

when I got back I looked on here and there is a token that you can print off for B&Q valid from 12-16 November giving 15% off...would it be very wrong to take them back (not opened them yet) and say they're the wrong type...then go back next day with my token and buy them again? :o

Comments

• olias
    olias Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    How much will the three return journeys have cost you by then in fuel/bus fares/time? For the sake of saving just over a tenner I wouldn't bother.

Olias
  • WaxiesDargle
    WaxiesDargle Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    Options
    its about a mile away...takes less than 5 minutes in my car...next to the supermarket I shop in :)
  • Traveller1981
    Options
    A tenner is a tenner. If its close and convenient, do it. I would.
  • Slinky_Malinky
    Options
    I don`t shop at B&Q that often so not sure how cunning they are, but could this be a case that you`ll go back to buy them and find the price has mysteriously risen by a few quid there fore really negating the saving of the discount voucher?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport