We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Tesco Clubcard 'Customer Service'!!!!! ARGGHHH!!

2»

Comments

  • mrcol1000 wrote: »
    I deal with people all day and behind me in the office is a mini call centre and the way you treat people is normally the way you get treated back. I go out of my way to help people even if they are rude to me but sometimes to be honest when I am getting shouted and abused at I just really can't be bothered and just politely dig my heels in and cause the caller problems. I also know from what I hear behind me that there are other people who do not have my paitence and will cause people problems if they start getting funny.
    Sadly with call centres you have to be polite no matter what people say to you otherwise these little things that people do that they shouldn't don't get done. I am not saying that you were at fault but losing your temper with them wether it was deserved or not probably just made the situation worse.

    I work in a call centre myself for an insurance company, and get all sorts of crazy calls, but I can assure you, this was the absolute extreme......;) losing my temper was more than warranted when being outright accused of being a liar!! :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.