E:28/06 Win a brand new MINI Cooper worth £12,000 with Lloyds TSB Insurance

in Game Over
7 replies 944 views
Click Here

For you chance to win this fantastic MINI Cooper, courtesy of our partners Lloyds TSB Insurance, simply fill in your details below along with the month your car insurance is due for renewal and you’ll be entered into our prize draw. The winner will be selected at random on the last day of The British International Motor Show.

you can click the answer for Car/Home insurance as none (right at the bottom of the drop down boxes) so you only need to fill in your details!

Good Luck :D

Replies

• David_B_2David_B_2 Forumite
    718 Posts
    Anybody got this to work using the 'None' selected fields?

I just keep getting "Unfortunately, we were unable to process your entry, please ensure all fields are correctly filled out. Please use the back button on your browser or click here to return to the competition form. "
    Regards,
    Dave

If only I had a pound for every time I used the thanks button :D
  • diddydididdydi Forumite
    617 Posts
    No it didnt work for me either so I put in April as renewal date hoping they wont bother to contact
  • kipper_2-2kipper_2-2 Forumite
    56K Posts
    nope couldn't get it to work either, whats the point of having that as an option!! :doh:

just stuck in any old month and clicked the do not contact me box at the bottom of the page :D
  • jeppyjeppy Forumite
    3.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just ticked this box:

"By entering this prize draw you are giving permission for The British International Motor Show and Lloyds TSB Insurance to contact you. If you wish to be contacted, please tick here. "

There is a box, honest!! Anyway I ticked the box and my entry was accepted
    without any other questions.

Good Luck!!

Thanks OP!!!!!!!!!!!
    ACII and Chartered so now I can focus on learning to play my beautiful Sax. 🎷
  • David_B_2David_B_2 Forumite
    718 Posts
    kipper wrote:
    nope couldn't get it to work either, whats the point of having that as an option!! :doh:
    :D

Hear hear what is the point the indeed. I like most just filled April in and ticked the box not to be pestered. Not that i'll be bothered when I win the big one!
    Regards,
    Dave

If only I had a pound for every time I used the thanks button :D
  • scatzscatz Forumite
    393 Posts
    kipper wrote:

just stuck in any old month and clicked the do not contact me box at the bottom of the page :D

Kipper.....I think you'll find that it says to check the box if you do want to be contacted. It's very sneekily worded though!

Thanks for comp.

:T
    Halifax Personal Loan £23,000 :think:
  • kipper_2-2kipper_2-2 Forumite
    56K Posts
    scatz wrote:
    Kipper.....I think you'll find that it says to check the box if you do want to be contacted. It's very sneekily worded though!

Thanks for comp.

:T

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

oh well lucky I gave a dodgy phone no :shhh:

they can just have their junk mail sent back to them in their freepost envelopes ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides