We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Excellent Service!
renegade
Posts: 1,282 Forumite
Just want to Praise 2 company's for their excellent delivery services.
I ordered from Tesco Direct and John Lewis on Sunday afternoon, both items arrived this morning, That is what I call Good Service especially in view of the problems at the P.O. :j
I ordered from Tesco Direct and John Lewis on Sunday afternoon, both items arrived this morning, That is what I call Good Service especially in view of the problems at the P.O. :j
You live..You learn.:)
0
Comments
-
My gf ordered from Debenhams yesterday and it arrived this morning.. I was a bit confused! Very good service.0
-
That's pretty good like, especially given you ordered on Sunday - I bet you're chuffed!
Male.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards