Ugg boots (again sorry!!)

124»

Comments

• lexa34
    lexa34 Posts: 587 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    simmmy wrote: »
    Need a bit of help, i received the Kensington Uggs today from Spoiledbrat, i ordered a UK 6 but the box and boots state 6.5 UK / 8 USA. The problem i have is the boots are for the wife for Christmas and i can't ask her to try them on, hopefully it will be a surprise as she holed her last pair. Her last pair are showing 7 USA but no UK size on the label.

Do some retailers size there Uggs differantly?

Some say 6.5 instead of 6 as Ugg's can be super roomy.

How much where they???
    Green and minimal chemicals is the new black- I know a fair old bit about sustainability, specially energy and transport stuff. If I can help- please ask!
  • Hey guys, I thought you should know that asos have reduced their chesnut, black, chocolate and navy classic tall ugg boots to £152!

On top of that my mum forwarded me an e-mail from them offerring 20% off until midnight tonight! The code is WHATSNEW

That means that you can get these ugg boots for £121.60 (plus postage) - this is the cheapest I have ever seen them and if I hadn't already just bought some, would be buying them right now!

Enjoy! :j
  • lisa21
    lisa21 Posts: 497 Forumite
    orangatang wrote: »
    Hey guys, I thought you should know that asos have reduced their chesnut, black, chocolate and navy classic tall ugg boots to £152!

On top of that my mum forwarded me an e-mail from them offerring 20% off until midnight tonight! The code is WHATSNEW

That means that you can get these ugg boots for £121.60 (plus postage) - this is the cheapest I have ever seen them and if I hadn't already just bought some, would be buying them right now!

Enjoy! :j

Have tried this and get:

The following errors have occured:
    • the discount code "WHATSNEW" has expired
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    simmmy wrote: »
    Need a bit of help, i received the Kensington Uggs today from Spoiledbrat, i ordered a UK 6 but the box and boots state 6.5 UK / 8 USA. The problem i have is the boots are for the wife for Christmas and i can't ask her to try them on, hopefully it will be a surprise as she holed her last pair. Her last pair are showing 7 USA but no UK size on the label.

Do some retailers size there Uggs differantly?

Does your wife's label say W7? If so, I've found that in stores like John Lewis and Office and Topshop, this is a size UK5 (I know as its my size). However, its best to ask whomever you buy from as I find it odd myself. I am normally a UK size 7 in all other shoes and boots so would play it on the safe side and ask first.
  • Code for my-wardrobe won't work on Classic Cardy's - not happy bunny now!! :confused:
  • malamay
    malamay Posts: 793 Forumite
    damonflash wrote: »
    Code for my-wardrobe won't work on Classic Cardy's - not happy bunny now!! :confused:

The code is £50 off a £150 spend. I tried to use it on Cardys too.
    Swagbucks Amazon gift vouchers 2014 125/250
    GC October 100.8/150 September 99.36/180 August 178.77/180 June 163.18/180 May 177.89/180 April 160.66/180 March 163.48/180 Feb 154.21/150 Jan 51.65/150
  • netimka
    netimka Posts: 1,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    i got this code after doing one of their comps

£50 gift* from my-wardrobe.com, for you to spend on any transaction of £150 or more*.

Simply enter the code DELL50 in the promotional code box at the checkout to receive your discount.

£50 gift: TERMS AND CONDITIONS

The £50 gift is redeemable on a minimum spend of £150 (not including shipping and sale items) and is valid for two weeks only. There is no cash alternative, it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and can only be used against one single transaction at my-wardrobe.com. It can’t be applied retrospectively on previous orders. If you return an item that brings your expenditure below the £150 threshold, the £50 value of this gift will be charged against your refund.

HTH
    This will be mine in 2009 member's club no. 359 :happyloveCash £1000+, Holiday, Handbag
    Aug wins: The Good The Bad The Weird On Blu-ray~Benecol Bag for Life

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
  • Costco Glasgow had piles of Ugg Boots last night (I know they also do other versions in the UGG style but they also had the genuine article) - can't be sure exactly what style, didn't pay attention as they are not my thing but judging by the fact that almost every trolley had a box suggested they were a good deal. Heard one lady saying less than £100 but as I said not sure what style.

May be worth a nosy in Costco if there is one nearby
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family