Ugg boots (again sorry!!)

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
38 replies 5.2K views
foxymum1977_2foxymum1977_2 Forumite
408 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
i am after a disount code to but a new pair of Ugg boots, i saw the Shudoo code & went on their website but they only do half sizes in the uggs which nis wierd! i know i am a 7 as i bought mine from Asos lat year, but also bought some from Shudoo but then they were full sizes not halfs:confused:
have looked on here for various other codes without luck, please help someone? i am after a short classic black size 7 if poss.
many thanks in advance.:D
mummy to 3 monsters!
trying to money save, but spot too many bargains on here!!

Replies

• If you click on the "size guide" on the shudoo website it explains why the sizes are shown in half sizes.

UGG Australia is an American brand produced in US sizes. In accordance with the UK UGG Australia distributer they are converted to their nearest UK whole size.

If you order, for example, a UK size 5 you will receive an US 5.5.

For this reason, when purchasing UGG Australia (especially the Classic styles) we generally recommend purchasing one UK size down from your usual fitting.

Please remember that sheepskin is a very soft, ductile material that will stretch and mould to your foot. These boots should be a snug fit at first as the sheepskin will stretch.
  • karenxkarenx Forumite
    5K Posts
    Hold out for a asos 20% code! I used one a few weeks ago and got the black short classics! Infact I have them on right now hehe! Although asos offer free delivery if you spend £75 it doesnt work if you use a discount code also. I didnt mind paying the £3.95 postage when I was getting £30 of my ugg's!
  • thanks, yes this is why i am getting a new pair as the 1st pair i bought were a 7 after a few months they felt a bit big, so when getting my next pair i was brave & ordered a 6, but these were slightly too small! i kept them though & have just sold them on Ebay as one boot has a slight bulge where ny toe sticks out & they are just too small! i am wondering if a 6/5 would be good? & i love the Argyle ones, shudoo have these, mmm what to do?x
    mummy to 3 monsters!
  • have you tried my wardrobe i ordered some off there the other day and got £50 off using the code 'cowshed'
    and can asl get cashback via quidco
  • have you tried my wardrobe i ordered some off there the other day and got £50 off using the code 'cowshed'
    and can asl get cashback via quidco

is that www.mywardrobe.co.uk ?
    are they authentic deckers uggs though?
    mummy to 3 monsters!
  • http://www.my-wardrobe.com

Yup genunie, they are authorised retailers (Ugg Austraila website has them listed) got my short ugg boots for £105 including postage
  • god yes just been on that website & that code does give £ 50 off Uggs!! havnt got the argle ones though, but have got short black classice in my size! dilemma!!
    mummy to 3 monsters!
  • how wierd, its telling me that that website (my wardrobe ) may be a counterfit site, but it also says Asos is too!!!!
    mummy to 3 monsters!
  • ignore that i was spelling them wrong!!! doh!
    mummy to 3 monsters!
  • haha glad I'm not the only one who does things like that!!
    Took me a while to decide about mine but I decided £50 off (25%) was toooooo good a bargain to miss and have been pondering about them for about 2 years!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals