We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
CapitalOne Cash Advance Fee
TheEffect
Posts: 2,293 Forumite
in Credit cards
I took £150 cash out of my capitalone card from a cashpoint and paid it back 2 days later. I've just noticed they charged me £4.50 for taking the cash out (not interest).
I thought it was £3...?
£4.50 is a ridiculous amount.
I thought it was £3...?
£4.50 is a ridiculous amount.
0
Comments
-
3% of 150 is £4.50
unless you have paid the balance in full remember that your payment back will be deducted from the purchases before cash advancesEU tariff on agricultual product 12.2%
some dairy products 42.1% cloths 11.4%
EU Clinical Trials Directive stops medical advances0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards