🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Kenyan Safari

Options
Whats the best/most economic way to Safari. Any good sites? When best time to buy for Feb 2007? Is it best to book flights/hotel/itinerary seperately diy?
It pays to challenge

Comments

• albalad
    albalad Posts: 1,194 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    we normally DIY all our holidays , but for this one (we leave in 3 weeks) we decided to use a travel agent , as there is quite a bit to arrange and as it is our anniversary we decided not to take any chances.
    we are using thomas cook signatures , who i have been told use somak for the safari part of our holiday
    "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
    happy travels !!
    "No matter where you go, there you are."
    albalad
  • Astaroth
    Astaroth Posts: 5,444 Forumite
    Options
    I normally DIY hols too but again for my trip to Kenya I went through an agency... personally used Kuwoni (sp) as I have always found they are the best for tailor making your holidays and whilst not the cheapest they arent badly priced.
    All posts made are simply my own opinions and are neither professional advice nor the opinions of my employers
    No Advertising or Links in Signatures by Site Rules - MSE Forum Team 2
  • pin
    pin Posts: 4,265 Forumite
    Options
    There was a post about doing a Kenyan safari a little while ago. Try doing a search, as that post was pretty useful.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi
  • albalad
    albalad Posts: 1,194 Forumite
    Options
    pin wrote:
    There was a post about doing a Kenyan safari a little while ago. Try doing a search, as that post was pretty useful.

I think this is the post pin was referring to , but this one made me laugh :rotfl:
    "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
    happy travels !!
    "No matter where you go, there you are."
    albalad
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 7 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts