We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Reclaiming Charges on old account
Daston
Posts: 20 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi guys
A number of years ago I had my first credit card account with Halifax. I was young and armed with this new way of spending money I went a little overboard! This resulted in me getting quite a few charges for missed payments/going over the limit.
Now my problem is I have no idea what the account number was! Can anyone advise me on what the best way to get this information from Halifax before I start the reclaiming ball rolling?
Thanks
Dave
A number of years ago I had my first credit card account with Halifax. I was young and armed with this new way of spending money I went a little overboard! This resulted in me getting quite a few charges for missed payments/going over the limit.
Now my problem is I have no idea what the account number was! Can anyone advise me on what the best way to get this information from Halifax before I start the reclaiming ball rolling?
Thanks
Dave
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards