We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Time to Ditch my BMI Mastercard?!
UKGav
Posts: 20 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi Moneysavers,
I have an Am Ex Plat. - which I can work out is the best card to have for Cashback.
However for places that don't take Am Ex I use my BMI Plat. Card (MBNA) which gives me diamond points. I can't find anything recommending this on the site, so I'm thinking it's a bit of a rubbish perks card.
What would you guys recommend for the best perks on a non Am Ex card?
Thanks
I have an Am Ex Plat. - which I can work out is the best card to have for Cashback.
However for places that don't take Am Ex I use my BMI Plat. Card (MBNA) which gives me diamond points. I can't find anything recommending this on the site, so I'm thinking it's a bit of a rubbish perks card.
What would you guys recommend for the best perks on a non Am Ex card?
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Egg money mastercard for the 1% cashback although for new applicants there is a £1 monthly fee.0
-
Thanks for this, I'll def look at this.
does anyone here have a BMI card?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards