We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Citi Platinum withdrawing Cash back
INT1
Posts: 1,257 Forumite
in Credit cards
First they withdrew the lovely Audi card with 0% on foreign currency handling.
They offered the platinum card with Cash back as a replacement which I accepted as they were offering the cashback.
Now they advise they are withdrawing the cashback and offering me to take up a EGG credit card which offers cashback but charges £1 a month.
Well I think I know what i'll be doing!
They offered the platinum card with Cash back as a replacement which I accepted as they were offering the cashback.
Now they advise they are withdrawing the cashback and offering me to take up a EGG credit card which offers cashback but charges £1 a month.
Well I think I know what i'll be doing!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards