Any Recommendations For A Hotel In Miami?

Options
I'm traveling out to Miami on the 27th of June and was wondering if anybody could recommend a good hotel to stay at in Miami Beach? I probably want to be around 40th to 43rd Street, and ideally on 41st (Arthur Godfrey Road).

Has anyone been to the Days Inn Oceanside? Is it any good?

Free Thank You With Every Response!! :D
'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind

Comments

• SarahM_3
    Options
    I stayed at the Royal Palm (1545 Collins Ave) which is on the beach and a 5 minute walk from Lincoln Road (pedestrianised street full of shops, restaurants etc) where you can get a bus to practically anywhere for a few dollars. Collins Ave also leads onto 41st Arthur Godfrey Road. I stayed in Miami for a few days for my honeymoon and if I can be of any further help let me know. Hope this helps, enjoy your trip.
  • tingtong
    tingtong Posts: 580 Forumite
    Options
    We stayed in South Beach a couple of years back at Park Central and it was great (with an outdoor pool) It's a bit lower down than you are after but I can recommend it as a good hotel. The Blue Moon on Collins Avenue is supposed to be very good and usually has good rates in May / June.

Hope this helps, you should have a great time.
  • The_Saving_Man
    Options
    Thanks for your suggestions guys. I'll check both hotels out, although they may be a bit further down Collins Avenue then I wanted. You see my parents will also be staying at the hotel and they want to walk to some places on 41st, so the nearer the better. But thanks again.:)
  • blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm traveling out to Miami on the 27th of June and was wondering if anybody could recommend a good hotel to stay at in Miami Beach? I probably want to be around 40th to 43rd Street, and ideally on 41st (Arthur Godfrey Road).

Has anyone been to the Days Inn Oceanside? Is it any good?

Free Thank You With Every Response!! :D

Days Inn Reviews Doesn't look good!
  • The_Saving_Man
    Options
    blindman wrote:
    Days Inn Reviews Doesn't look good!
    It looks awful. You've saved me and my folks from what looks a horrific experience. Thank you so much.
  • blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    HTH

I Always look at Tripadvisor.

Not sure what your criteria is but you could book through Priceline, the list of Likely hotels is here.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure