We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Balance Transfer
Benno1983
Posts: 82
Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi all,
I've currently got a halifax mastercard which has a balance of £3000 on it with a £8050 credit limit. I'm looking at transferring this balance to a 0% card. My salary is £14000 and have an excellent credit score. Would i be successful in applying and which are the best deals at present?
Many Thanks
I've currently got a halifax mastercard which has a balance of £3000 on it with a £8050 credit limit. I'm looking at transferring this balance to a 0% card. My salary is £14000 and have an excellent credit score. Would i be successful in applying and which are the best deals at present?
Many Thanks
0
Comments
-
Provided your credit rating is "excellent" I don't see there being a problem. Some decent deals out there ATM, depends whether you are looking for a low APR or a long 0% transfer deal really.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards