I have 12% discount code for Stena line Ferries..

Options

Comments

• doire71
    doire71 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    1jim wrote: »
    Sorry to revive old thread but probably better than starting a new one

Does anyone have any current promotion codes for stenaline, also wondered about the aa code, if I am a member now presumably can use discount, terms and conditions say need to have proof of membership, do they check this? What happens if I am a member of aa now but not at time of travel, would that be an issue?[/Q

If you are going on any Irish crossings I found it cheaper to use the Stenas Irish site. I got a saving of over £50 using code A627. The code would not work on the uk site.
  • kathk
    kathk Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Just used the code A649 for a 10% discount, this was for the Cairnryan-Belfast route but might work for others too. Found on the HotUKDeals website and says is valid until 29th Feb.
  • hillendale
    hillendale Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone have a valid promo code for April 2012 - UK - Ireland
    Many thanks if you can help/advise
  • dreammum
    Options
    Hi - I just booked in the irish version (just use stenaline.ie instead of .co.uk). Also sign up for their extra rewards. I used code A627 and it worked. Also anything booked today means the kids go free so try to do it before midnight. I paid 45 Euros (£37.50) instead of £45 for the same crossing on the English site so worth a shot. Good luck xx
  • hillendale
    hillendale Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    Many thanks for the info
  • stewz14
    Options
    Hi,

does anyone know of any promo voucher codes for this route? 2 of us going on a motorcycle and wondered if i can get the price down even more?

Stew
  • Beano.ie
    Beano.ie Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    A627 works on .ie website, ie website was also £50 cheaper than .co.uk. Wouldn't have known any better without this forum :)
  • rosie383
    rosie383 Posts: 4,981 Forumite
    Options
    Another happy customer here. Used the A627 code on the .ie site yesterday and got the ferry crossing for £86 rather than £114 :-)
    Father Ted: Now concentrate this time, Dougal. These
    (he points to some plastic cows on the table) are very small; those (pointing at some cows out of the window) are far away...
    :D:D:D
  • Smick100
    Smick100 Posts: 288 Forumite
    Options
    I've just used it on stenaline.ie tonight. Still current.

Single crossing for van and one adult on .co.uk is £165

Same journey on .ie is €174, about £145 but the code got it to €155, about £125!

£40 saved so I splashed out €16 on a cabin.

Forgot to try for 5% Quidco though.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does anyone else feel fleeced on the Irish sea routes with little difference between Stena and P & O?!

I note Stena have an offer at the moment - £100 for car plus 4 return for a day trip - £360 for the same trip not on the same day in August!! If the T&Cs didn't mention a potential £150 fine if the offer is abused you would be tempted to buy two deals and ditch the return tickets.

Does anyone know of a cheaper way to get from Cairnryan to Larne please (other than codes above and booking through .ie site - any new codes work apart from a627 on ie or the AA code on .co.uk?)?

Many thanks

Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family