I have 12% discount code for Stena line Ferries..

Options

Comments

• patchman
    patchman Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Just saved £34.30 using code A650 for Holyhead-Dublin return trip at Easter so I'm well chuffed with that
  • Anybody got anything current. I've tried all the codes with no luck. I want to book a myself and motorbike on the Harwich-Holland ferry tomorrow night... Cheers.
  • Wysbob
    Wysbob Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I would be intrested in anyone as a code for Stenaline as well. We are looking to travel in July and there is 4 adults so ever little helps.

• flads
    flads Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    aa link and code still works just saved 10%
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does anyone have a working Stena Line discount please? I have tried the AA and Axa but both go to an error page and the code does not work.

Many thanks

Anon
  • WychWillow
    Options
    Any current Stenaline or Irish Ferries codes at the moment, moving over to Ireland soon and any saving would help
  • thirdborn
    Options
    Irish ferry from Stranrar to Belfast.
    Any discount codes available or cheapest deals from stennaline would be greatful.
    I have got to deliver my Daughters belongings to the university in my transit van.

Many thanks in advance.
  • marky_marc
    Options
    Anyone know it there are any Stena Line Discount Codes on the go.

I'm trying to get from Belfast to Cairnryan this week and a wee discount would go down a treat!
  • pitchepilla
    Options
    I'm also trying to book belfast to cairnryan - would be so grateful if anyone has discount codes.
    Thnaks in advance.:)
  • 1jim
    1jim Posts: 2,663 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry to revive old thread but probably better than starting a new one

Does anyone have any current promotion codes for stenaline, also wondered about the aa code, if I am a member now presumably can use discount, terms and conditions say need to have proof of membership, do they check this? What happens if I am a member of aa now but not at time of travel, would that be an issue?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure