MSE - Callchecker - broken link

Hi,
For the past 2 days when Im trying to use the callchecker link from the MSE Main page Im getting a blank page with this URL:

http://193.113.48.38:55804/cgi-bin/blockpage.cgi?ws-session=3506607819
(obviously varying session_id in each occasion)

Im able to view the Flight checker or any other link from the main page. MSE webadmin has replied that they havent changed anything in the callchecker page and instead asked me to raise it in the techie forum..

Let me know if somebody has come across this issue earlier and whether something can be done about that...

Thanks and Regards,
agb200
Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS

Comments

• Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have used the Callchecker today from the forums and the Main site and not had any problems?

Which browser are you using as there is in the small print that the site is "optimised" for IE, although having said that I use Firefox.

:)
  • agb200
    agb200 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Thanks for the response edinburghglass...
    'am Using IE 6.0; Have used in my machine to get to the call checker earlier. Usually the organisation firewall will throw up a banned page in case it didnt like it. In this a blank page is coming up with the aforementioned URL which has me stumped...May be I will try with firefox or opera and see what happens...
  • Good Morning,

It is likeley to be that it has been blocked by something at your end however you could try the direct link to the callchecker here that may work?

Thanks

MSE Neil
  • agb200
    agb200 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Thanks Neil..Tried the direct link and got the same result. Think it must be to do with my firewall as the URL says it is blocking the cgi session.. Probably I will try to access it from my friend's home account..

Regards,
    agb200
  • cmcgeeney
    cmcgeeney Posts: 118 Forumite
    When I check out

http://callchecker.moneysavingexpert.com the ticker tape on the left hand side is for the money tips newsletter last month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure