Principality Mortgage

Options
Hi,

I've had a second call from a company called First Line - I've seen some of the thread on them. I'm curious to know where they got my details, as I didn't use a mortgage broker, but that's another story.

They claim that I was sold PPI with my Principality Mortgage, and I'm due at least £1000 back as 'they don't deal with less'. I've checked my paperwork, and can see no specific mention of PPI, and didn't think I would be able to reclaim, as I always refuse it when offered.

Can anyone tell me if I'm likely to have paid PPI on a Principality Mortgage taken out in 1997, with no mention of it on the paperwork? I had house insurance with them for a while, and some other miscellaneous amounts, but I can't see PPI. Can it be 'hidden' somewhere?

Thanks,

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    junkmail42 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've had a second call from a company called First Line - I've seen some of the thread on them. I'm curious to know where they got my details, as I didn't use a mortgage broker, but that's another story.

They claim that I was sold PPI with my Principality Mortgage, and I'm due at least £1000 back as 'they don't deal with less'. I've checked my paperwork, and can see no specific mention of PPI, and didn't think I would be able to reclaim, as I always refuse it when offered.

Can anyone tell me if I'm likely to have paid PPI on a Principality Mortgage taken out in 1997, with no mention of it on the paperwork? I had house insurance with them for a while, and some other miscellaneous amounts, but I can't see PPI. Can it be 'hidden' somewhere?

Thanks,

Hi there

Bumping this up for you, so that someone with knowledge of PPI/Mortgage will post up for you with some useful advice and help on this one.
    Good luck.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family