Extratime online holidays??????

Options
Had a phone call at the weekend asking me about the amount of holidays I take, where and for how long. I dont normaly get involved with phone calls as such but this time I listened. He told me about this on line company who can offer me cheaper holidays, flights etc, well, anything cheaper and Im interested. After t awhile I told him Im getting bored now, so he explained that someone would call me Monday and see if I was still interested. A woman phoned this time telling me all about different foks who experience cheaper vacations etc, I told her my wife and I ggo to spain twice a year, she mentioned this elite membership costing £399 as a one off payment to be able to join this scheme.Im paying nothing to someone I dont even know, what do you lot think about this, has anyone lese heard of them or had a similar call.

Brendaslad

Comments

• choccytan
    Options
    it sound slike a scam doesnt it and the worse thing is in these credi crunching times, ppl will fall for it to save themselves money.
  • leaves
    Options
    I had a phone call asking for £399 to give me cheaper holidays for 5 years membership for all my family AND they would rent my one weeks timeshare for £650 guaranteed!
    I told them to rent my timeshare & just give me £251 but they wouldn't do it! So I guess it's a scam?
  • cliffly
    Options
    Bit of an old post but thought I should post anyway.
    They are not a scam as far as I know.
    I used them once for a holiday to Marbella and it was fine.
    Of course occasionally I get a call asking if I want to join their membership but I guess they gotta sell somehow. I'd use them again if they offered me a great deal on a holiday for sure.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure