🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

6,000 free 12x18 photo posters

Options

Comments

• Gambit
    Gambit Posts: 584 Forumite
    Options
    I received my photo's and poster on Sat, thanks OP.... trouble is, I have now split up from my 'boyfiend' and I have a large poster with me and him on!!! What shall I do with that now, suggestions on a postcard please lol

Dartboard? (his side only obvouisly :P)
    Current Debt Owed To Family: [STRIKE]£12,575[/STRIKE] £9,000 :wall:
    Estimated Debt Free... [STRIKE]Dec 2012[/STRIKE] Aug 2012

:xmassmileChristmas 2010 Sealed Pot Challenge #477 :xmassmile
  • formaldehyde_perfume
    Options
    Got mine this morning, it's really nice!
  • J20BABY
    J20BABY Posts: 2,025 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I received my photo's and poster on Sat, thanks OP.... trouble is, I have now split up from my 'boyfiend' and I have a large poster with me and him on!!! What shall I do with that now, suggestions on a postcard please lol

LOL after a massive row on Sat night with my BF it occured to me that I would have an obsolete pic too, luckily He did lots of grovelling yesterday:rolleyes:

When I picked mine up the SA was really dozy and couldn't find it and snapped at me that I needed the confirmation email-I had the confirmation number, had to ask her again to look grr.
  • SlowlyGettingThere_2
    Options
    Does anyone know where to get a cheap frame for the size of these posters? Maybe a clip frame?
  • appleblossom
    appleblossom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine today too - really pleased with it - ty
    p.s. also looking for a frame lol.
  • debs2327
    debs2327 Posts: 1,172 Forumite
    Options
    wilkinsons have some nice frames quite cheap , dont have to buy one myself as hubby has got 2 from work for us so all completely free yey !!!
    going tonight to pick ours up cant wait cos i got 2 wedding ones done but had them done in b&w xx
    wins :- x2 hair dyes ,mascara, epilator,personalised card , glass photo ,
    comp angels please throw some luck my way
    :D:j:D:A:)
  • Tea3
    Tea3 Posts: 460 Forumite
    Options
    Mines was due for collection today from 12 - went in just now and no sign of it and they cant say where it is just that ''its not here'' - no word on who to contact or where it might be etc. Have emailed them to try and locate it but feeling a little annoyed just now as its been 7 days since it was ordered and they said it would be ready today so I went out my way to go there :(
    Some People Live & Learn, Some People Just Live...
  • karenx
    karenx Posts: 4,988 Forumite
    Options
    Recieved mine today also in store!
    A bit shocked she only asked my name then handed me it, I didnt need to sign anything to say I picked it up.
  • dazzer68
    dazzer68 Posts: 1,159 Forumite
    Options
    Tea3 wrote: »
    Mines was due for collection today from 12 - went in just now and no sign of it and they cant say where it is just that ''its not here'' - no word on who to contact or where it might be etc. Have emailed them to try and locate it but feeling a little annoyed just now as its been 7 days since it was ordered and they said it would be ready today so I went out my way to go there :(
    check on your tesco photo account. see how far its got, if its been dispatched. when you pick it up make sure you tell them its a 12x18 large print in a tube! the assisistant in out brbch spent about 10 minutes going through ever 7x5 print and i kept telling her ut was a large print! got it in the end! very pleased with them
  • loucam
    loucam Posts: 88 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My two were due to be collected at 6pm tonight. Just back and they are not there. Agree with the above poster that they should at least honour the delivery date and time they give you. Even though the product was free I still have to waste petrol getting there ; ). Hopefully they will be in tomorrow.

LOu
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 2 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family