🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Ugg Boot Outlet @ Cheshire Oaks

Options
For all you North-Western Ugg nuts there's a fabby shop at Cheshire Oaks filled to the rafters with every kind of Ugg boot style or Ugg bag at what I think were goodish prices. It's called Bootique and opened fairly recently.
For anybody further afield this is a huge McArthur Glen outlet park near Ellesmere Port.

Comments

• jasmineswhiskers
    Options
    For all you North-Western Ugg nuts there's a fabby shop at Cheshire Oaks filled to the rafters with every kind of Ugg boot style or Ugg bag at what I think were goodish prices. It's called Bootique and opened fairly recently.
    For anybody further afield this is a huge McArthur Glen outlet park near Ellesmere Port.

Can you remember any of the styles they had and the prices?
  • Philippa36
    Philippa36 Posts: 6,007 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh dear, and I was trying to save money :rolleyes: :D
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    Kurt Vonnegut
  • fairylilly
    Options
    prices would be good, wonder if its possible to shop with them online.
  • janequeenie
    Options
    hope this isnt the same shop somebody refered to as selling fake uggs

post 7

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1095191
  • barginunter
    barginunter Posts: 1,253 Forumite
    Options
    There are quite a few shops in Cheshire Oaks selling Uggs. The Bootique one is very new, only opened a couple of weeks ago I think.
    I'm not hot on Ugg styles but they had Tall ones and short ones, Cardi ones, mens, childrens, flip-flops, wellies and probably loads of others. The furry little bags were £79.99. I didn't really notice any other prices, sorry.
  • skintbuthappy81
    Options
    oooooh I'm already going on Sunday, just after payday aswell :j THANKS OP
    Married 1st October 2015:heartpuls

1st Baby due June 2016 :happylove
  • bebebelle
    bebebelle Posts: 1,453 Forumite
    Options
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:nooooo I will never save any money now.thanks poster :)
    I appreciate Each and Every win. I thank every comp poster from the bottom of my heart :A
  • beckypullen
    Options
    I bought some Uggs there this weekend. They were the classic tall ones in sage colour down to £100 from £190! Definitely the best price I've ever seen.
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,325 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There's one at Bicester Village as well - 15 minute q just after Xmas just to get in!!
  • Wardi
    Wardi Posts: 296 Forumite
    Options
    My brother got his OH some for Christmas from here, I think they were around £90 for the cardi type ones. I will check though
    2010 is the year of bargain shopping! Time to money save, exercise and plan! I like to keep busy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport