Lloyds TSB - PPI Claim?

Options
124»

Comments

• jaynemax
    jaynemax Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just thought I would update you on the current situation! Lloyds gave me their final rejection at the beginning of December last year and I then referred my complaint to the FOS.

Unfortunately, despite the FOS being in semi-regular touch to advise that they've not forgotten about me, I'm still waiting for my case to be allocated :(

I just wondered, on average, how long people have waited for their cases to be investigated? I do realise that they're extremely busy.

Jayne
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    jaynemax wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Just thought I would update you on the current situation! Lloyds gave me their final rejection at the beginning of December last year and I then referred my complaint to the FOS.

Unfortunately, despite the FOS being in semi-regular touch to advise that they've not forgotten about me, I'm still waiting for my case to be allocated :(

I just wondered, on average, how long people have waited for their cases to be investigated? I do realise that they're extremely busy.

Jayne

Hi Jayne

It can be very frustrating I know, and this is probably the longest part - the waiting to be moved on to an Adjudicator.

So you have already waited more or less 7 months just over then?
    Hopefully it won't be much longer, but its difficult to give a timescale, hopefully though as soon as its with one, fingers crossed it will be resolved in the earlier stages.

Good luck.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • jaynemax
    jaynemax Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Di,

Yes, that's exactly how it is. The most recent letter I had from the Ombudsman was dated 7th June and advised that they had all the information they needed from me to proceed, but were sorry to advise that I was still in the queue for an adjudicator.

Thanks for your reply. I am confident they will rule in my favour but you're right - it's very frustrating!

Jayne
  • halphy
    halphy Posts: 593 Forumite
    Options
    Wow thats a while, good luck hope its not much longer x
  • di3004
    Options
    jaynemax wrote: »
    Hi Di,

Yes, that's exactly how it is. The most recent letter I had from the Ombudsman was dated 7th June and advised that they had all the information they needed from me to proceed, but were sorry to advise that I was still in the queue for an adjudicator.

Thanks for your reply. I am confident they will rule in my favour but you're right - it's very frustrating!

Jayne

Hi Jayne

I do hope you hear soon, I know it will all be worth it in the end, and I do know that the FOS have extremely high volumes of these complaints to deal with and a great majority of them in relation to Lloyds TSB, so I do also think you will be successful.;)

If your in any hardship, do let them know, they may be able to move your case a little quicker for you.

Di
    X
  • halphy
    halphy Posts: 593 Forumite
    Options
    Could u do that to the loan company who've offered you a refund Di, tell them im in hardship, Loans are saying 6-8 wks just to get details from Ge Cap
  • di3004
    Options
    halphy wrote: »
    Could u do that to the loan company who've offered you a refund Di, tell them im in hardship, Loans are saying 6-8 wks just to get details from Ge Cap

I am not really sure in regards of the loan companies but maybe.

The FOS though will consider fast tracking if you have a complaint in with them under hardship.;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport