We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MYSTERY SHOPPING THREAD XI ** New people make sure you read the first 2 Posts **

1…5960626465…363

Comments

  • shepster81
    shepster81 Posts: 1,124 Forumite
    [URL="javascript:__doPostBack('dgAssignments$_ctl2$_ctl1','')"]Shop Date[/URL]Time FrameDate RequestedStatusPay
    ent
    Reimbursement 6** *** **
    ******Scenario Sunday, October 18, 2009 Monday - Sunday (1700 - 2100)Saturday, October 17, 2009 Rejected/ Cancelled

    why does it say that i requested the job on sat the 17th ???????????
  • shepster81 wrote: »
    Shop DateTime FrameDate RequestedStatusPay
    ent
    Reimbursement 6** *** **
    ******Scenario Sunday, October 18, 2009 Monday - Sunday (1700 - 2100)Saturday, October 17, 2009 Rejected/ Cancelled

    why does it say that i requested the job on sat the 17th ???????????

    Gapbuster are an Australian company and their system works on Aussie time. It's Saturday over there now.
  • shepster81
    shepster81 Posts: 1,124 Forumite
    thanks for you help , think i will give that job a miss and try some others as i aint getting anywhere with it.
  • shepster81 wrote: »
    thanks for you help , think i will give that job a miss and try some others as i aint getting anywhere with it.

    Sorry, I couldn't be much help!
  • twinklie
    twinklie Posts: 5,298 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Woo woo...first job for November is secure! Yey!!
    Reduction in daily mortgage interest since October 23 (new mortgage) - £2.84 December 25
    % of house owned/% of mortgage paid off. December 25 - 40.34%/33.36%
    MFiT-T7 #21
    MFW 2025 #2
    MF Date: Oct 37 Feb 37
  • nic2075
    nic2075 Posts: 3,025 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Just done my first 2 posh sandwich shopstoday. I was too busy looking at all the info I was supposed to be taking note of, I didnt notice that she didnt hand me my receipt, even after id asked her for one and she said sure. I rembered everything ok on the second one. Can I ask what you do in that situtation? Ive never forgotton to get a receipt before. I take Ill just have to say I didnt get one and not get paid?
    :santa2::xmastree::santa2:
  • vicz123
    vicz123 Posts: 370 Forumite
    Hello,

    Can anyone remember how long it takes bare to 'grade' your test? I did the basic english one this afternoon so I could apply for a phone shop. Needless to say I got 100% but it states its still being graded. My first bare job could slip out of my hands before I can even apply for it :(
    Mystery Shopping £1147/£2000 (Jan) :j

    Bingo wins since Jan: £1320 :T
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    shepster have you checked you have done the initial shopper tests? I'm sure someone else was having a similar problem and needed to do/redo that because of some glitch.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • shepster81
    shepster81 Posts: 1,124 Forumite
    scubaangel wrote: »
    shepster have you checked you have done the initial shopper tests? I'm sure someone else was having a similar problem and needed to do/redo that because of some glitch.

    hey scuba

    yeah i test all the tests and just checked again and it says completed on each so i am stumped,

    Going to try another few in sec so i will let you know

    Thanks
  • Lil_Me_2
    Lil_Me_2 Posts: 2,664 Forumite
    shepster81 wrote: »
    hey scuba

    yeah i test all the tests and just checked again and it says completed on each so i am stumped,

    Going to try another few in sec so i will let you know

    Thanks

    Have you completed any jobs for them? Only other thing I can think of is if you've already completed the max number per client per month :confused:

    Other than that the only time I've been rejected is if I was the last person to complete the job in which case you need to let someone else do it before you can do it again.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.