🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Free Pantene trial

Options
Just received the following in an email

http://www.yourpantenechallenge.com/?cv=1&sc=pg

Fill in a short survey to see if you qualify for a 200ml bottle of repair and protect shampoo and mocs

Good Luck

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I was just about to post this :D

Good Luck everyone :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • needaholiday
    Options
    I didn't qualify. Wonder what it's based on?
  • Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,662 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I didn't qualify. Wonder what it's based on?

Did you hear back straight away? I got a message saying they needed to sort through applications. I'm guessing that's a 'maybe'. :rolleyes: Anyone been successful yet?

Thanks for posting, mE-mE-mE. Good luck everyone. :)
  • toni_
    toni_ Posts: 1,240 Forumite
    Options
    i got a message saying they will be in touch soon, i hope i qualify
  • mE-mE-mE_2
    mE-mE-mE_2 Posts: 1,132 Forumite
    Options
    Did you hear back straight away? I got a message saying they needed to sort through applications. I'm guessing that's a 'maybe'. :rolleyes: Anyone been successful yet?

Thanks for posting, mE-mE-mE. Good luck everyone. :)

I got the same message about needing to sort through applications.
    Said I have dry hair (afterall it's repair and protect shampoo) and said I was very sociable, sent lots of emails and made lots of phone calls:rolleyes:
  • Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,662 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Lol, and I spend lots of time making my hair look the best I possibly can. :D
  • crin
    crin Posts: 3,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Think I must be too old as I am not wanted for the trial boo hoo but thanks for posting.
    If at first you don't succeed try, try, try again.

Eleventh Heaven # 550 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
  • butterfly2001
    butterfly2001 Posts: 2,975 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 1 October 2009 at 4:19PM
    Options
    i had
    You've now successfully registered.

We are currently sorting through all the applications. We will be in touch very soon to let you know if you have qualified for a free trial pack!
    A big thank you to all those who post on the forum and make it a worthwhile place!!!:j

• pookiewn
    pookiewn Posts: 471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you!
    I got the thank you for the application, we're sorting through applications...

Thanks again! :)
    "Live each day as if it were your last and garden as though you will live forever"
    Anonymous
  • valos_mummy
    Options
    Done! I tried filling it out and got rejected, then tried again basically saying strongly agree for everything, and got the application stage through! I put agree for most things, guess you have to strongly agree to be considered...
    Do good deeds and you could raise the curtain, do good deeds and you could really raise your life....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport