The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Marks & Spencers Energy £20 Reward Vouchers

Hi,

Just returned from M&S in Camberley, Surrey, they had someone who was touting for switching supplier to M&S energy which is Southern Electric. I am already on Southern Electric and happy with my current tarrif, so have switched to M&S and will now receive £20 vouchers through the post. It's a standard 28 day notice account, the tariff is actually slightly less than the same one direct from southern electric.

So, to recap:

Switch from Southern Electric to Southern Electric (M&S energy)

and get at least £20 in vouchers!

http://www.mandsenergy.com/join/

Comments

• Hi,

I work for Scottish and Southern Energy. Just wanted to make a few things clear.

When your change to m&s energy you are NOT changing suppliers your changing your service plan with Southern Electric / Scottish Hydro / SWALEC. The unit price and standing charge (AKA service charge) will stay the same, so you proberly find all the sales team have done is changed you from a no service charge account to a service charge accounts or versus. But if you shop at m&s it is a good traiff to be on. If you need any further info, let me know....
  • The plan I've been changed to is exactly the same one as I was on, no standing charge. First time we have been in M&S for about 5 years, but can't say no to a freebie!
  • The plan I've been changed to is exactly the same one as I was on, no standing charge. First time we have been in M&S for about 5 years, but can't say no to a freebie!

Care to post those unit rates if they are cheaper than SE direct?

My guess would be they have given you the same unit rates without the VAT or something
    Missing Tesco R&R since Feb '07 :A & now a "Tesco veteran" apparently! ;)
  • Plushchris wrote: »
    Care to post those unit rates if they are cheaper than SE direct?

My guess would be they have given you the same unit rates without the VAT or something

My apologies, the rates that they gave me were updated in September and were fractionally cheaper than those on my last paper bill.

I received my welcome pack today, complete with £20 in vouchers. My account numbers are the same as they were previously. The tariff is exactly the same as it was. I've now signed up for paperless billing and will then receive another £10 in vouchers.

So, £30 in vouchers for staying with the same company, same account, same payment!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure