Price Minister (Amazon wannabe) £5 off any spend + free delivery!

Options
I have just stumbled upon this site by chance when looking for an old CD. I found the CD for around £5 and then a £5 voucher code!:j

Means I pay pennies for a CD that on Amazon and HMV is closer to £15! Worth a look- they seem to be a cross between ebay and Amazon- there seem to be quite a few companies selling stock (also worth looking direct just to see if your getting the best deal) but also far more organised then ebay. Worth a look anyway, the link is: http://www.priceminister.co.uk

The discount is for £5 off any spend and the code is AFFWELCOME5 which appears on the home page, it doesn't say when it expires so cannot say when it all ends but I used it, it works and I can recommend it!

Comments

• lolly3
    lolly3 Posts: 578 Forumite
    Options
    Remember quidco also - £5 for first purchase & 8% for completed online transaction
  • The_Engineer
    Options
    Thanks to both of you. I have just bought a DVD £ 11.99 (which was about the cheapest i could find anywhere) for £ 6.99 and hopefully another £ 5 back later.
  • moneysavingmumofone
    Options
    Wow thanks, got a dr who book for 46p! :)
    'They only had one cow!'
  • paulrogers250
    Options
    I got 3 DVD's for £1ish, going to create a new account and get the rest delivered to my mums, 2 DVD's for 13p next :)
  • cubehopper
    Options
    Fantastic offer!! Was about to buy a book on Amazon and ended up getting it for £1. Thank you!! :-)
  • moneysavingmumofone
    Options
    My orders been cancelled. :(
    'They only had one cow!'
  • sidabm
    sidabm Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    The £5 excludes P & P, min order is £5.01
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sidabm wrote: »
    The £5 excludes P & P, min order is £5.01
    you can get free postage on most items- I got free postage on mine- mI could have opted for recorded delivery and then it would have costed me but I didn't and it was free to post.

moneysavingmumofone, have you tried searching from a different seller on the site? when I searched for my CD think there were about 10 different sellers selling at various prices. May not be as cheap as before so make sure you compare it with Amazon, ebay, cdwow and etc just to make sure your getting the best deal after the £5 discount.
  • moneysavingmumofone
    Options
    jenniewb wrote: »
    you can get free postage on most items- I got free postage on mine- mI could have opted for recorded delivery and then it would have costed me but I didn't and it was free to post.

moneysavingmumofone, have you tried searching from a different seller on the site? when I searched for my CD think there were about 10 different sellers selling at various prices. May not be as cheap as before so make sure you compare it with Amazon, ebay, cdwow and etc just to make sure your getting the best deal after the £5 discount.
    It was cancelled because 'the friend' who recommended the site to me used the same payment method as me or something. :confused:
    'They only had one cow!'
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It was cancelled because 'the friend' who recommended the site to me used the same payment method as me or something. :confused:

Ah- must think your trying to order twice- is it from the same card maybe? you could always try contacting the site and trying to explain that you are two different customers- not sure if it will work but if you can get in touch with a real-live-person you may have a better chance- or try a different payment method? sounds irritating- hate it when technology backfires!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure