BT Reps - A great job done - line installed!

in Phones & TV
4 replies 839 views
A new BT line that the engineer did not turn up. After complaining on MSE and BT direct, I would like to show my appreciation by saying a BIG THANK YOU to the MSE BT Reps as they have got my line installed today - got the accounts to finalise and then hopefully I will one of BT happy customers (for now as the reviews most times aren't great ones! THANK YOU GUYS AT BT REP MSE.:j:j:j

Replies

• BT_company_representativeBT_company_representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    1.9K Posts
    Hi limota, Thanks very much for your good feedback and glad to hear we got it resolved for you! If you need anything else just drop us a PM and we will be happy to help! :) Natasha BT Support
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • pborojonpborojon Forumite
    128 Posts
    Shame BT can't do that for every customer who's order they screw up!!
  • BT_company_representativeBT_company_representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    1.9K Posts
    Hi pborojon,

If you are having a problem with your order, can you PM me the details? I will take a look at this for you if you like.

Many Thanks,

Claire
    BT Support
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Jemma-TJemma-T Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Well done to BT's rep :)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Bacon flavoured toothpaste

Can you help this Forumite track some down?

Join the Forum discussion

£10 Christmas bonus

For benefits recipients

MSE News