Living with multiple Health problems!

Options
saving2cleardebts
saving2cleardebts Posts: 45 Forumite
edited 26 September 2009 at 9:57PM in Disability money matters
Hi All,

Im getting a bit of a regular in here! I though it would be nice to have sumwere were people who have more than one crohnic illness can come and speak about our experiences of life and how we deal day to day .. and any bad experinces!

Well here goes my list:

Techtrology of Fallots - heart problem since birth

Rhmertoid Artheritis - Diagnoised February 2009 (gp told me in dec 08 that he was 99% sure!)

Hearing imparement - since i was 5 .. had it longer but wasnt picked up until then!

Asthma - Since aged 10

Thats me! The worst experiences ive ever had was wen i was 18 and the job centre told me to just go sick you have no hope!

16 - the lady at college said i wouldnt get a modern apprentership because i had too many issues!

Im now 24 and have my A levels unfortunatly at the moment i crnt work because im going through a rough patch with my artheritis were by i crnt even dress myself :( not along flush toilet ect

Goal In Life - To forfil my portential one day :j
Suffer from: Techtrology or fallots, Rhmertoid Artheritis, Asthma, Short signed, Patienally death in right ear, depression, eating disorder and S.A.D

Lifes hard but you have to look for positives!

Comments

• jazabelle
    jazabelle Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome to this board :)

If you're looking for daily chat with people with chronic illnesses, the cafe is where we are. Most people in there have multiple issues. If you have specific questions/help about your illness - the chronic illness thread is about.

You're of course welcome to start this, but just to let you know the other two are there, and the cafe thread has updates daily and it would be lovely to have you there. :)

It's so horrible when people dismiss you in that and so sorry to hear you're having a bad time with your arthritis.
    "There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow." - Orison Swett Marden
  • sarah_smurf
    Options
    welcome to the boards :D
    O
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business