I knew it ... how predictable BT!

Options
After being on hold with BT for 20 mins for the 3 time in 1 day I decided to go oniline and complain via email. I typed in my query/complaint and hit the send button. To my shock, my phone rang 30 seconds later and it was BT asking how they could help me.......

..... after a very helpful conversation that sorted out all my problems, I commented to my friend that either a flock of pigs had just flown over my house or BT are up to something. lowandbehold, the next day a consumer e-communications satisfaction survey landed in the inbox the next day. How predictable.

Of course it was filled in based on my usual experinence with them, and in the 'other comments' box I asked them if they could keep up the good service rather than stop once their survey is completed!

Comments

• serbask wrote: »
    After being on hold with BT for 20 mins for the 3 time in 1 day I decided to go oniline and complain via email. I typed in my query/complaint and hit the send button. To my shock, my phone rang 30 seconds later and it was BT asking how they could help me.......

..... after a very helpful conversation that sorted out all my problems, I commented to my friend that either a flock of pigs had just flown over my house or BT are up to something. lowandbehold, the next day a consumer e-communications satisfaction survey landed in the inbox the next day. How predictable.

Of course it was filled in based on my usual experinence with them, and in the 'other comments' box I asked them if they could keep up the good service rather than stop once their survey is completed!

Hi,
    how do you complain? I havejust come off the phone to BT after 26 mins. Within the 1st 7 mins I was passed around numberous people in and out of uk. I was completely unsatisfied with there attitude and want to complain.

Hope you got sorted.

DD
  • serbask
    serbask Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    I bet if you go to their website and fill in the 'email us' form they will phone you back! then when they send you the questionnaire have a rant about their phone system!!!
  • serbask wrote: »
    I bet if you go to their website and fill in the 'email us' form they will phone you back! then when they send you the questionnaire have a rant about their phone system!!!

Done, lets see what response I get? Thanks
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,125 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    We had a nightmare experience with BT: phone AND on-line customer service, esp with the call centre. Our complaints were totally & utterly ignored (usually by hanging up or not replying to e-mails).

We finally got resolution thanks to the BT Reps on this forum.
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • BT_company_representative
    BT_company_representative Posts: 1,861 Organisation Representative
    Options
    HI desperate+determined

Sorry to read about he problems your having there, if you like drop me a pm on here with some more information and I'll do my best to help you.

Stuart
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • HI desperate+determined

Sorry to read about he problems your having there, if you like drop me a pm on here with some more information and I'll do my best to help you.

Stuart

I have pm'd you. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family